Saturday, November 20, 2004

The first post.

All new here, hardly knows what a blog is at all, but I guess I'll learn as a move along.

Situation in life right now: my 20:th birthday was just a month ago, still not used to the feeling of being a grown-up and all the responsibility that follows. Actually I couldn't handle the responsibility at all and as a result of that I am now a very poor college dropout without a job. But I guess you haven't really experienced life if you haven't lived on absolute minimum.

I might get a job next week, if I handle the interview the right way. Feeling very nervous about it, I have to look my best, be really nice and polite to everyone and say smart things to make them think I'm intelligent. Gosh. Once I'm over that interview my life could get back to normal again.

Friday today and I'm spending the evening in front of my computer...it isn't quite as pathetic as it sounds, just almost. Well well.

Haven't heard from H yet. Spoke with R yesterday and she told me i was doing the right thing. The way she treated med it's her responsibility to contact me. It's still kind of strange to just cut all the strings, since she's been one of my best friends for such a long time, but honestly I can't help feeling a bit relieved, I won't have to deal with all of her problems any more when I barely can cope woth my own. It probably is a horrible thing to say that I don't miss her right now, but i don't. Cant help it.

And finally, I miss Pete. Why did he have to go to Amsterdam this weekend? It was supposed to be our weekend. He'll be back in a few days though, to my longing arms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home