Sunday, November 21, 2004

Saturday night

It's Saturday and it seems like everyone is going to a party except for me tonight. The dorm is all empty and silent and Pete is still in Amsterdam. I don't know, I could take a walk in all my loneliness and just watch the stars for a while. Or i could make a new mixtape and then listen to it all night long until that movie starts at 3 am.

At least it's an idea.

I haven't told my mam that I'm going to soc on monday morning. I don't really know why I avoid talking to her about my financial situation. She still thinks I'm getting my money from CSN on monday and that everything is fine and dandy. Guess it's just my pride. I don't want her to know that some things in my life are totally fucked up, and that I don't have any money to pay the rent this month. I want to be able to take care of myself, even though it's really hard at times. I really don't want them to feel that they have to help me, I'd just feel so guilty and I already owe them so much.

Well, I have full confidence in the fact that my life is gonna work out anyway.

H hasn't called yet. Very silent from Linköping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home