Monday, November 22, 2004

nervousness

Oh, god.
Why does everything have to happen all at once? In about twenty minutes I'll be on my way to soc to explain for them why I don't have any money and why I dropped out ion the middle of the semester without a proper reason.

And then, two hours later i have that damn jobinterview. And after that the accounting-meeting with Martina where she aint gonna give me ansvarsfrihet.

I don't think could get more nervous right now.

Oh, and yeah, Pete is coming back today!


(some hours later)

Pete is back. He doesn't smell like himself anymore, I don't really know why.

I've been to soc, and I have no idea why, but I said something so utterly stupid, I lied about my parents whereabouts, and apparently they're living in a three-room apartment in my world. I have no idea whatsoever why I told her that. Stupid stupid! OK, if I had said that they still lived in a big house out in the country she would have told me to move back there as quick as possible, and I really don't want to do that.

And then the jobinterview. I think I might get it, but it's certainly not enough, not at all. This means i have to get myself one more job, IF i get this one, notice.
I let that be a later problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home