Tuesday, November 30, 2004

whey

new job, really nervous, best gguy ever to teach us the drill.

and then just place the headphones over my ears and wait for the first person to answer, oh gosh. but it all worked out quite nice, anyways.
most of the people i spoke to were really nice to me, and the ones who weren't i just hang up on. and tomorrow it might be time for the personal talk and i'll know if they want me or not. but i'm certain they do want me.
big ego here today, but i just can't help it.

major cold has taken me over. that could be a problem when your job is to talk in the phone all day long, but i manage.


and in two days pete turns 21. i still don't have any money to buy him a gift. it doesn't feel good at all, but i think he understands.

love him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home